2019 Program Specifics for PLAY GOLF
* 14 weeks of lessons, 50 minutes each week
* Week 1: Sunday May 5th / Tuesday May 7th
* Week 15: Sunday August 18th / Tuesday August 20th
* 12 weeks of Sawmill's Junior League (Sundays at 12pm from May 26th to August 25th)
* The player to coach ratio is 8:1
* BREAK WEEK: July 21st-27th (NO lessons / NO league)
* Year end event on Sunday, August 25th: golf tournament, prizes and dinner is included.
* The 9 hole Junior League is team based play with tee times from 12-1pm. Prizes and food (pizza, burgers, hot dogs)
* Every player gets a Sawmill Junior Golf hat
2019 PLAY GOLF Sessions
Taught by Brody Whetham, PGA of Canada Class A Professional and NOW a top 50 US Kids Golf Coaches Award Winner. Brody has 20 years of teaching experience. In 2016 Brody became a US Kids Golf Certified Coach.
Taught by Kevin Niznik, PGA of Canada Class A Professional and a 4 time Alberta PGA Junior Leader Finalist. Kevin has been teaching for 15 years and is a US Kids Golf Certified Coach.
*Please click here for answers to some Frequently Asked Questions.
Sawmill Junior Member Price: $140 + HST = $163.20 (includes all lessons)
Non-Member Cost: $225 + HST = $259.90 (includes all lessons and league green fees on Sundays)
- You will receive an automated email confirmtin upon successfully registering.
- Registrations will be received on a first come, first serve basis. Each session has a maximum of 8 spots.
- Please read our CANCELLATION POLICY before registering.
For more information about The Sawmill EXPERIENCE for Juniors, please email Carrie.