Registration is now closed for the season - thank you!
The 18 hole Men’s League is designed for players (Members and Player’s Club Members) to play in a competitive weekly golf league. We encourage avid golfers of any ability to play and all players have an opportunity to win great prizes.
League Format and Prizes
- The league will run on Saturdays from May 4th to September 21st
- Tee times will be available on both tees (both #1 and #10 tees) from 6:30am to 8:30am. Weekly “set” tee times will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis with priority given to returning members until February 16th. New groups will only be accepted after this date, if space permits. Sawmill members had advance registration if they paid for the league with their membership fees.
- We will award weekly prizes (Pro Shop gift certificates) for individual play including low gross, top 5 low nets, most honest net, and course contests. There will also be draw prizes. Low gross can be won twice during the season. All money collected as prize fees will be returned to the players.
- There is an optional weekly $5 cash skins game. All skins (birdies) are awarded in cash.
- League handicaps will be recorded and updated weekly by the Pro Shop. Returning members will start with a handicap based on their last five scores from 2018. New members will have a league handicap after their second week of play. The field will be split into two divisions by handicap.
- The final league standings for prizes will be based on your best 10 net scores throughout the season.
- All ‘closest to the pin’ winners throughout the season will be eligible for the “Sawmill Shoot Out” which will take place at the Tour Championship to crown the sharpest shooter!
- Everyone will compete in Saturday Morning Survivor… Sawmill. All players will be split into tribes and will battle to avoid elimination! Details will be posted in the Pro Shop.
- During the season, there will be a few Sawmill Series events when the league will not play. All league members are invited to play in these tournaments.
League Fees (HST included in all fees)
1) Entry Fee: $40 (payable online at registration)
2) Weekly Fees: a) League Members: $47 ($42 for 18 hole Green Fees + $5 for Prizes)
b) Sawmill Members: $5 (Prizes)
Saturdays in April will be practice weeks, once the golf course opens (weather permitting). Green fees will be $32 for 18 holes for league players (any time of day). Please book tee times.
FINAL DAY: Tour Championship - Saturday, September 28th 8:30am shotgun
The year-end league event will feature breakfast, 18 hole tournament, lunch and prize presentation. A fabulous prize table will be awarded to the top players in the standings, the Survivor champions, the Shootout champion, low stroke average, and many more lucky golfers!
If you have any questions aboutt the league, please email Jeremy.