*We are currently finalizing the details of our 2020 LEARN Golf program. Information will be updated here in late January/early February. Online registration will begin in early February. Stay tuned. 2019 details below.
2019 Learn Golf Program Specifics
* 11 week program, twice per week
* One 50 minute lesson each week
* GAME DAY: play Sawmill's "big" course every Tuesday night at 6pm (June 4th to August 13th). MUST be able to play 3-5 holes.
* Week 1: starts Sunday May 26th to Saturday June 1st
* Week 11: ends Sunday August 11th to Saturday August 17th
* BREAK WEEK: JULY 21st-27th (NO lessons/ NO Game Day)
* Sawmill EXPERIENCE Junior YEAR END BASH: Saturday, August 17th from 9am-11am. Bouncy castle, treats & other surprises!!
* Two age divisions to ensure kids are learning with players of similar age and ability
- U10 (birth years 2010/2011//2012)
- U15 (2005/2006/2007/2008/2009)
* The player to coach ratio is 8:1
* Lessons take place on Sawmill's short game area and/or range
* Every player gets a Sawmill Junior Golf hat
*The following will provide professional instruction for LEARN GOLF:
**Brody Whetham, PGA of Canada Class A Professional and NOW a top 50 US Kids Golf Coaches Award Winner. Brody has 20 years of teaching experience and is one of Niagara's leading junior golf coaches. In 2016 Brody became a US Kids Golf Certified Coach (uskidsgolf.com)
**Kevin Niznik, PGA of Canada Class A Professional and a 4 time Alberta PGA Junior Leader Finalist. Kevin has been teaching for 15 years and is a US Kids Golf Certified Coach (uskidsgolf.com)
* Click here for answers to some Frequently Asked Questions.
2019 Available Sessions LEARN GOLF U10 and U15
~LEARN - U15/U10 Combo
*Saturdays 8:30am-9:20am, Coach Kevin
*Wednesdays 6:30pm-7:20pm, Coach Brody
*Saturdays 9:30am-10:20am, Coach Brody
*Mondays 5:40pm-6:30pm, Coach Brody
*Mondays 7:15pm-8:05pm, Coach Brody
*Wednesdays 7:30pm-8:20pm, Coach Brody
*Wednesdays 7:30pm-8:20pm, Coach Kevin
*Saturdays 8:30am-9:20am, Coach Brody
Cost: $175+ HST = $197.75
- Registrations will be received on a first come, first serve basis. Each session has a maximum of 8 spots.
- Please read our CANCELLATION POLICY before registering
- You will receive an automated confirmation email upon successfully registering
JUNIOR MEET & GREET
~ Saturday, April 20th
~ TRY GOLF U6 from 9am-10am
~ TRY GOLF U9/13 and GIRLS CLUB from 10am-11am
~ LEARN GOLF and PLAY GOLF from 11am-12pm
~ Meet Coach Brody & Coach Kevin, PGA of Canada Pros
~ FREE use of the Driving Range for kids and their families (if weather permits)
~ Check out new and used clubs at the annual CLUB SWAP
~ Junior golf shirts for sale with Sawmill logo
~ Pick up your Sawmill hat
For more information about The Sawmill EXPERIENCE for Juniors, please email Jeremy.