LEARN GOLF (formerly Summer Kids League)
Learn Golf Program Specifics
* 11 week program, twice per week
* Week 1: Sunday May 27th to Saturday June 2nd
* Week 11: Sunday August 12th to Saturday August 18th
* BREAK WEEK: JULY 22nd-28th (NO lessons/ NO Game Day)
* Sawmill EXPERIENCE Junior YEAR END BASH: Saturday, August 18th from 9am-11am. Bouncy castle, juice & other surprises!!
* One 50 minute lesson each week
* GAME DAY: play Sawmill's "big" course every Tuesday night at 5:45pm. MUST be able to play 3-5 holes every week (June 5th to August 14th)
* Three age divisions to ensure kids are learning with players of similar age and ability
- U10 (birth years 2009/2010/2011)
- U15 (2004/2005/2006/2007/2008)
- Teen Golf Ages 15-18
* The player to coach ratio is 8:1
* Lessons take place on Sawmill's short game area and/or range
* Every player gets a Sawmill Junior Golf hat
* Attila Becsy, PGA of Canada Pro and Brody Whetham, PGA of Canada Pro will provide professional instruction for all sessions. Attila has a proven track record in developing Ontario's junior golfers and Brody has 19 years of teaching experience and is one of Niagara's leaders in coaching.
* Professional photo oppotunity with Digital Sports Photography - dates TBD (at own cost)
* Click here for answers to some Frequently Asked Questions.
*Available LEARN GOLF sessions:
- Open (ages 7-15) Saturdays 8:30am-9:20am - Coach Attila (SOLD OUT!!!)
- U10 Saturdays 8:30am-9:20am - Coach Brody (SOLD OUT!!!)
- U15 Sundays 10am-10:50am - Coach Attila (2 spots left)
- U15 Mondays 6:30pm-7:20pm – Coach Brody (SOLD OUT!!!)
- U15 Wednesdays 7:10pm-8pm – Coach Brody (SOLD OUT!!!)
- U15 Saturdays 11am-11:50am – Coach Brody (SOLD OUT!!!)
- NEW!! OPEN (age 10-17) Saturdays 9:30am-10:20am – Coach Attila (4 spots left)
Cost: $170+ HST = $192.10
*Please indicate your first and second preferred session choices during registration. Do NOT register if there are no spots available. Refunds may be subject to a fee. You will receive an automated email upon successfully registering. Carrie will follow up by email to confirm your session choice as soon as possible.
- Begins Monday, February 12th at 7am
- Registrations will be received on a first come, first serve basis. Each session has a maximum of 8 spots.
- Please read our CANCELLATION POLICY before registering
- You will receive a confirmation email upon successfully registering
JUNIOR MEET & GREET
~ Saturday, April 14th
~ TRY GOLF from 9am-10am
~ LEARN GOLF from 10am to 11am
~ PLAY GOLF from 10am to 11am
~ Meet Coach Brody & Coach Attila, PGA of Canada Pros
~ FREE use of the Driving Range for kids and their families (if weather permits)
~ Check out new and used clubs at the annual CLUB SWAP
~ Junior golf shirts for sale with Sawmill logo
~ Pick up your Sawmill hat
For more information about The Sawmill EXPERIENCE for Juniors, please email Carrie.