Join Sawmill's 2020 Drive, Chip & Putt Team!!! Give your son or daughter a chance to compete at Augusta!
How to become a "Team Sawmill" member:
1) Register for a local qualifier (in western NY) at Glen Oak GC in East Amherst on July 9th or at Hickory Stick in Lewiston on July 23rd. Registration for the qualifier is FREE and is now open at www.drivechipandputt.com.
2) Register to be a Sawmill team member. The cost is $30 and includes an adidas team golf shirt, 3 hours of dedicated instruction, and two practice Drive, Chip & Putt championships (these will be identical to the competition seen on TV prior to the Masters). Click here to register for Team Sawmill.
What do "Team Sawmill" members receive:
- Attend a 1 1/2 hour lesson and practice session (focusing on putting, chipping and driving) on Saturday, May 23rd from 9am-10:30am. Compete in Sawmill's Drive, Chip & Putt Championship at 10:30am. (We'll have divisions for different ages just like the local qualifier.)
- Attend another 1 1/2 hour lesson and practice session followed by a competition. Date and time TBA (late June/early July).
- Compete in the local qualifier (your choice) as a "Team Sawmill" member and cheer each other on!
*The Drive, Chip & Putt team will be taught by Kevin Niznik, PGA of Canada Class A Professional. Kevin is a 4 time Alberta Junior Leader of Year Finalist, has 15 years of teaching experience, and is a US Kids Golf Certified Coach.
Registered Players: Trent C, Brooke I, Ethan O,
*If you have any questions about the Drive, Chip & Putt Team, please don't hesitate to contact Jeremy by email or call 905-562-4041.
Below is some of the 2019 team in action at Fox Valley!
Below is some of the 2018 team in action at Fox Valley!
Below is some of the 2017 team in action at Fox Valley!
PS. Please send Jeremy any photos of your kids at Drive, Chip & Putt if you have them. I would love to post them here!