Join Sawmill's Drive, Chip & Putt Team!!! Give your son or daughter a chance to compete at Augusta!
How to become a "Team Sawmill" member:
- Register for the local qualifier held on Thursday, July 26th at Fox Valley GC in Lancaster, NY (not far from the Buffalo airport). Registration is free and is now open at www.drivechipandputt.com.
- Register to be a part of Sawmill's team. The cost is $30 and includes an Under Armour team golf shirt, 4 hours of dedicated instruction, and Sawmill’s very own Drive, Chip & Putt championship (this is identical to the competition seen on television prior to the Masters). *Registration is now closed - thank you!
What do "Team Sawmill" members receive:
- Attend a 2 hour lesson and practice session on Saturday, May 26th from 9 – 11am. This session will be taught by Attila Becsy and will focus on putting, chipping and driving to prepare you for the real thing!!!
- Compete in Sawmill's Drive, Chip & Putt Junior Division on Saturday, May 26th starting at 11am. We'll have different divisions for different ages just like the local qualifier.
- Attend a 2 hour lesson and practice session in July prior to the local qualifier at Fox Valley. Date TBA.
- Attend the local qualifier at Fox Valley on July 26th as a "Team Sawmill" member and cheer each other on!
***If you have any questions about the Drive, Chip & Putt Team, please don't hesitate to contact Jeremy at 905.562.4041 or by email.
Below is some of the 2017 team in action at Fox Valley (Buffalo)!
PS. Please send Jeremy any photos of your kids at Drive, Chip & Putt if you have them. I would love to post them here!