Please read all the information below BEFORE registering!!!
If you are a new memebr and would like to take one of the available spots, please feel free to register. Please make sure there is an open tee time spot BEFORE registering. Refunds may be subject to a fee. *If your name is not on the list, you have not paid and may lose your tee time.
The Tuesday afternoon 9 hole ladies’ league is designed to provide players with a fun golf and social experience on a weekly basis. We encourage golfers of any ability to play and all players have an opportunity to win great prizes.
League Format and Prizes
- Ladies’ Night will run every Tuesday from April 30th to September 17th (21 weeks).
- Tee times on both nines will be reserved for the league from 2:30pm to 5:30pm. Weekly “set” tee times (the same time every week) will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis. Returning members will have priority registration and tee time selection until February 14th. New groups will be accepted after this date, if space permits. The league will be considered full once all the tee times have been allocated.
- Play will alternate nines each week with half the league playing each nine holes.
- We will award weekly prizes for individual play including low gross, low net and course contests. Low gross can be won once during the season. All players regardless of golfing ability have an opportunity to win the Game of the Week, most honest player and draw prizes. Results will be posted online and in the Pro Shop. All money collected as prize fees will be returned to the players.
- League handicaps (based on your league scores) will be updated weekly and posted in the Pro Shop. Returning members will start the season with a handicap based on their last five rounds in 2018. New members will have a league handicap after their second week of play.
- Individual points will be awarded weekly based on your 9 hole net scores. The points system and the standings will be posted weekly. Points will accumulate throughout the year to determine final standings.
League Fees (HST included in all fees)
1) Entry Fee: $50 (payable online at registration)
2) Weekly Fees:
a) League Members: $29 ($24 for 9 hole Green Fees & $5 for Prizes)
b) Sawmill Members: $5 (Prizes)
Welcome Back – Preview Night!
On Tuesday, April 23rd at 6:30pm enjoy an evening of drinks, desserts and socializing. Meet the new Sawmill team, review league format and rules, and ask questions!
Tuesdays in April will be practice weeks, once the golf course opens (weather permitting). Green fees will be $17 for 9 holes or $24 for 18 holes for league players (any time of day). Please book tee times.
Dinner & Prize Gala – Tuesday, September 24th
All year-end prizes will be awarded during this evening gala. Everyone wins a prize as long as you play a minimum number of rounds!
Online Registration – Thursday, February 7th!!!
- You will receive an automated confirmation email upon successfully registering.
- If you know someone who does not have the internet or is away on holidays, please register for them.
If you have any questions about the league, please email Carrie.