Registration for the league opens on Monday, February 1st at 8am. Priority registration is given to returning members until February 8th. *Members - you do not need to register again if you paid with your membership.
The Tuesday 18 hole Morning Ladies’ league is designed for players (members and guests) to play in a competitive weekly golf league with an emphasis on fun and socializing! We encourage avid golfers to play and all players will have an opportunity to win great prizes.
League Format and Prizes
- The Morning Ladies’ will play every Tuesday morning from May 4th to September 28th (21 weeks).
- There will be no league on Tuesday, August 31st as we are hosting the Ontario Peewee Championship.
- Tee times will be reserved for the league from 8am to 10am (approximately) on both #1 and #10 tees.
- Weekly “set” tee times for the season will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. Priority registration and tee time selection will be given to returning members until February 8 th. Note: Sawmill members had advance registration if they paid for the league with their membership fees.
- The league will be considered full once all the tee times have been allocated.
- We will award weekly prizes for individual play including low gross, low nets, and various course contests. Low gross can be won twice during the season. All players regardless of golfing ability have an opportunity to win Game of the Week and draw prizes. All money collected as prize fees will be returned to players.
- There will be a maximum score of 9 (per hole) in the league to encourage faster play.
- We will host monthly team games (scramble, best ball, etc) and award team prizes.
- Players that are age 75 and over or have a handicap 50+ are welcome to play from the Red tees.
- League handicaps (based on your 18 hole scores) will be updated weekly and posted in the Pro Shop. Returning members will start the season with a handicap based on their last five rounds in 2020. New members will have an official league handicap after their second week of play.
- Individual points will be awarded weekly based on your 18 hole net scores. The points system and the standings will be posted weekly. Points will accumulate throughout the year to determine final standings.
- Weekly points will be awarded as follows: 5 for low gross (both flights). 10 for low net, 8 for 2nd net, 7 for 3rd net, 6 for 4th net, 5 for 5th net. 3 points for a net score of 72 or better. 1 point for playing.
League Fees (HST included in all fees)
1) Entry Fee: $50 (payable online at registration)
2) Weekly Fees: a) League Members: $37 ($32 for 18 hole Green Fees & $5 for Prizes)
b) Sawmill Members: $5 (Prizes)
Pre-Season Meet & Greet
Given the current Covid-19 restrictions, we are not planning for this event.
All registered league players are welcome to play practice rounds on weekdays in April, once the golf course opens (weather permitting). Green fees will be $20 for 9 holes or $25 for 18 holes for league players (any time of day). Please book tee times in advance.
Lunch & Prize Gala
With the uncertainty of the Covid-19 pandemic, we will be revisiting plans for a year-end event at a later date.
If you have any questions about the league, please email Jeremy.