A HUGE thank you to our returning league players. We are honoured that you are back again. You can view the 2024 tee times HERE. Tee times were allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
**Important for potential new members - there are only one or two single spots in the league for 2024. All tee times have been filled by returning players. If you are a single and would like to join the league, please email Jeremy for more information.
**If you would like to join the waiting list, please email Jeremy to let us know how many players are in your group and what time you would like to play.
The Tuesday 18 hole Morning Ladies’ league is designed for players (members and guests) to play in a competitive weekly golf league with an emphasis on fun and socializing! We encourage avid golfers to play and all players will have an opportunity to win great prizes.
League Format and Prizes
- The Morning Ladies’ will play every Tuesday morning from April 30th to October 1st (23 weeks).
- Tee times will be reserved for the league from 8am to 10am (approximately) on both #1 and #10 tees.
- Weekly “set” tee times for the season will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. Priority registration and tee time selection will be given to returning members. Note: Sawmill members had advance registration if they paid for the league with their membership fees.
- We will award weekly prizes including low gross, low net, various course contests, and draw prizes. Low gross can be won once during the season. All players have an opportunity to win regardless of ability. All money collected as prize fees will be returned to the players.
- All prizes will be Pro Shop gift certificates that will be added to your profile in the Sawmill system.
- There will be a maximum score of “double par” (per hole) in the league to encourage faster play.
- Players who have a handicap of 50+ should play from the Red tees. All other ladies will play from the Green tees. Ladies must play from the same tees for the entire season.
- League handicaps (based on your 18 hole scores) will be updated weekly and posted on the app. Returning members will start the season with a handicap based on their scores from 2023. New members will have an official league handicap after their second week of play.
- Points will be awarded weekly based on your 18 hole net scores. The standings will be updated weekly and posted on the app. Points will accumulate throughout the season to determine the final standings.
- Weekly points will be awarded as follows: 1st low net 500 points, 2nd 300 points, 3rd 190 points, 4th 135points, 5th 110 pts, 6th 100 points, 7th 90 points, 8th 85 points, 9th 80 points, 10th and higher 75 points.
- You must play a minimum number of rounds to be eligible for year-end prizes and next year’s league.
League Fees (HST included in all fees)
1) Entry Fee: $50 (payable online starting November 29th at 8am)
2) Weekly Fees:
*Sawmill Members AND League Members: $5 prizes (payable weekly in the pro shop)
*League Members: $38 for 18 hole Green Fee. NEW and IMPORTANT: Must purchase a “Morning Ladies' League Package” payable online on March 1st for 15 rounds. The total is $570 (15 rounds at $38). Receive a FREE 16th league round if purchased BY March 10th. If you play more than 16 weeks, green fees will be $38 (payable in the pro shop). Rounds are non-refundable but they are transferrable to a guest. Rounds are valid during the Morning Ladies' league from April 30th to October 1st, 2024.
Pre-Season Morning Ladies’ Social
Tuesday, April 23rd at 10am. Ask questions about the league, visit with friends, and enjoy coffee and treats!
All registered league players are welcome to play practice rounds on weekdays in April, once the golf course opens (weather permitting). Green fees will be $27 for 9 holes or $38 for 18 holes for league players (any time of day). Please book tee times online up to 5 days in advance.
Dinner & Prize Gala
Tuesday, October 8th at 5pm. Details will be announced later in the season.
If you have any questions about the league, please email Jeremy.