Junior League Results - August 11th
Game of the Week: Shamble
1st: Colin Grosvenor
2nd: Carter Grosvenor
3rd: Brennan Turnen
Course Contest: Closest to the Pin - #7: Brennan Turner
*The league will play on Sunday, August 19th and 26th. There will be year-end awards on Sunday, August 26th after the golf. We hope to see everyone there!
Sawmill’s Junior League is designed for avid junior golfers that are able to competently play 9 holes (or more) and are looking for some friendly competition. The league offers weekly golf in an organized team format to help juniors improve their game and prepare them for competing in local junior events. The team format will promote a low-pressure game where all players will contribute to the team’s success regardless of skill level.
- 12 week league
- Sundays from May 27th to August 26th.
- Tee times between 12 and 1pm on Sundays.
- Maximum of 32 players.
- Supervised play by Sawmill Pro Shop staff.
- Weekly team games (scramble, best ball, etc).
- Teams will be drawn to promote building new friendships and learning golf among peers.
- Juniors must confirm attendance each week. Sign up sheets in Pro Shop or by email.
- After 9 holes, juniors will be provided with lunch in the restaurant.
- There will be a prize-giving at 3:30pm (approximately) each week.
- The top teams will receive prizes.
- Scorecards need to be turned into the Pro Shop immediately following golf.
- Pro Shop staff will monitor the play on course and do the scoring / prizes.
- Lunch will be served after the round (burgers, hot dog, pizza, etc)
- Year-end 9 Hole Golf Tournament on Sunday, August 26th.
COST: (HST included in all fees)
League Registration Fee: $25 (*No charge for PLAY GOLF or Performance Team players)
*The league is now full and has started for the season. Please do NOT register at this time.
Weekly Fees: a) Sawmill Members, PLAY GOLF or Performance Team players: $6 (prizes and lunch)
b) Sawmill Guests: $18 (9 hole green fee, prizes and lunch)
If you have any questions about the Junior League, please email Jeremy.