'Niagara's Premier Practice Area' and home to The Sawmill Experience!
Sawmill has a large hitting tee which will accommodate 50+ players. We offer new Pinnacle full-flight golf balls. There are 7 bent grass target greens and a practice fairway bunker. Yardages are posted daily to the coloured flags on all greens. There are 150, 200 and 250 yard posts, as well as short game targets under 100 yards. The range is over 300 yards in length and 200 yards in width.
"Why spend 100% of your time practicing from flat lies when 85% of your shots are played from uneven lies?" There is a mound (beside the fairway bunker) to practice uphill, downhill and sidehill lies. We also have a separate private lesson tee which includes artificial turf.
Small (35 balls) - $5
Medium (70 balls) - $9
Large (105 balls) - $13
2022 Range Memberships
Sawmill Members $225
Player’s Club and League Members $250
Non Members $275
*Memberships are sold out for the 2022 season.
- Open daily from 6:30am to 7pm (peak season)
- Range is closed for ball picking / grass cutting from approximately 7pm Tuesday until 11am Wednesday weekly.
- Maximum of 2 medium buckets per day (for range members).
- Range closes on Thursdays at 6pm for Junior Golf (June 16 to August 25).
- *Juniors age 17 and under.
- **Parents and kid(s) (age 13 and under) from same family, practicing together.
- Tax included in the above prices.
- Above prices and details are subject to change.
Short Game Area
Sawmill’s short game practice area features a 75 yard fairway, a large undulating green and two green side bunkers. Driving nets are also available. Sawmill members and guests are invited to use the short game area free of charge.
Putting Course - New in 2021!
Sawmill is excited to unveil our new 7000 square foot bentgrass putting green nestled in front of the clubhouse near the 18th green. Inspired by Thistle Dhu at Pinehurst, the green is wildly contoured and maintained to the same conditions as the others. A devilish 9 hole putting course layout will change regularly - don't expect it to be easy or even fair! Our aim is to hear screams and hollers from every group. This is the ideal spot for the whole family, both golfers and non-golfers, to enjoy the game together. When you're done putting, relax in a Muskoka chair with a cold beverage and enjoy the view!