2023 Golf-Hockey Camp Information
- Register for all players HERE: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/6a7803fdef4f4fd397aa8b59ea956662
- Please do NOT send payment until your child's name is posted below.
- Please feel free to text me at 289.213.2555 if you have any issues.
- Most important: thank you for allowing your child to spend the week with us in the summer. It means A LOT!!
Week #1 - Mon July 3rd to Fri July 7th
BIRTH YEAR 2012 & 2013
Pelham Community Centre
Skaters Confirmed:Ryan K, Weston S, Jackson B, Preston P, Carter B, Oliver M, Jackson J, Alex N, Isaac S, Quade R, London B, Hudson T, Colton E, Colin K, Brenden M, Nicholas M, Ryan J, Finn R, Keldon B, Bentley D - SOLD OUT!!
Goalies Confirmed: Rory S, Cohen F - SOLD OUT!!
Week #2 - Mon July 17th to Fri July 21st
BIRTH YEAR 2010 & 2011
St Catharines Seymour-Hannah
Skaters Confirmed: Kennedy B, Edward B, Keenan E, Liam B, Cameron Ris, Caden P, Colton P, Jack P, Chase L, Hunter J, Nolan P, Thomas A, Evan V, AJ S, Max T, Hudson L. Luca C, Jevan H, Adam L, Patrick D - SOLD OUT!!
Goalies Confirmed: - 2 spots available
Week #3 - Mon July 31st to Fri Aug 4th
BIRTH YEAR 2013 ONLY
St Catharines Seymour-Hannah
Skaters Confirmed: Colby W, Brayden B, Hunter S, Kian K, Reilly P, Brett F, London B, Cam McC, Hayden Z, Hudson T, Liam M, Easton W, Henry W, Jacob S, Luca M, Matteo B, Kaidan D, Jake G, Alex B, Connor C - Sold Out!
Goalies Confirmed: Jake R, Rory S - Sold Out!
Week #4 - Mon Aug 14th to Fri Aug 18th
BIRTH YEAR 2011 ONLY
Pelham Community Centre
Skaters Confirmed: Paxton K, Theo M, Keenan E, Cameron Ryb, Marcus L, Porter S, Charlie M, Nolan G, Kellen P, Joshua L, Nicholas L, Oliver B, Dominic B, Cruz S, Nixon W, Aiden D, Ethan V, Colin D, Cameron J, Andre B - Sold Out!
Goalies Confirmed: Ryker M, Nolan K - Sold Out!
Sawmill is proud to be part of a community which actively supports the participation of our families in sports. The Sawmill Junior Experience junior programs are an ideal way for kids to learn basic golf skills, develop proper swing techniques and build a solid foundation. The Sawmill Junior Experience has partnered with Niagara’s hottest hockey trainer Matt Gillard of Gillard Elite Hockey. Hockey and golf together for a week – can it get any better than this?
*8:45am to 9am drop off at Sawmill
*9am-11:30am Golf lessons with Brody Whetham, PGA of Canada Professional & Sawmill staff
*11:30am-12pm Lunch break
*12pm-12:20pm Bus ride to St. Catharines Hannah-Seymour OR Pelham Community Centre
*12:20-1pm get dressed
*1pm-3pm On ice with Matt Gillard and his team
*3-3:15pm hockey gear off
*3:15-3:45pm Off ice conditioning with Gillard Elite Hockey
*3:45-4pm Pick up in lobby at St. Catharines Hannah-Seymour OR Pelham Community Centre
- 20 skaters and 2 goalies each week.
- Kids will receive 2.5 hours of golf lessons Monday-Friday. Coach Brody and two assistants will teach fundamentals like grip, stance, posture and movement. Kids will learn and practice short game skills (putting & chipping) and spend time on the range developing or improving correct swing technique and consistent ball striking. Kids will learn golf rules and etiquette. We’ll have FUN while improving golf skills. Kids will play the Par 3 course (7 holes) on Friday.
- Matt Gillard has designed a 2 hour on ice and 30 minute off ice program that will give your kids an edge. During the week Matt and his team will cover power skating, edge work, stick handling, and shooting. Matt will use his professional coaching skills to bring your kids game to the next level.
- SKATERS $575
- GOALIES $400 (no on ice coaching - but we guarantee you LOTS of shots!!)
- Registrations will be received on a first come, first serve basis. You are registered when:
- Your registration form is received.
- We have received your registration fee.
- Registrations are NON-refundable.
- Lunch is included every day (hot dog/burger & chips, chicken fingers, pizza, etc)
- You will receive a confirmation email upon successfully registering
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. What does my child wear for the week?
- Golf: Your child must have golf or running shoes, ‘khaki’ pants/shorts, and a collared shirt. Please put sunscreen on kids BEFORE arriving to camp each day.
- Hockey: full gear including mouth guards. Drop off equipment every morning at Sawmill and we will transport to the arena. Take equipment home at the end of every day.
- Off Ice: sport shorts and t-shirt are required. Must have running shoes.
Q. What about snacks and lunch?
- Kids MUST have a water bottle. These will be refilled all day long to keep hydrated.
- We will have lunch each day on the shaded Sawmill patio.
- Lunch is included.
- Bring snacks for a 10 minute break each morning AND afternoon. Make it easy to eat (granola bars, fruit) as we will be on the range, practice green or in the dressing room.
Q. What about golf clubs for my child?
- If your child has clubs you will drop them off on Day 1 and the golf clubs will stay at Sawmill for the week (in locked club storage).
- For kids without clubs: On Day 1 we will “fit” them with properly sized clubs and they can use the same clubs all week (driver/fairway wood, irons, putter).
Q. How can we be sure our children will be safe?
- A supervisor (plus 3 golf instructors and 3 hockey instructors) will be with the campers throughout the day. Horse play and bullying will be closely monitored with a zero tolerance policy.
For more information, please contact Carrie at email@example.com or 289.213.2555 (call or text).
A few photos from our past camps!