Sawmill Junior Golf Foundation’s mission is to inspire and provide golf opportunities to boys and girls of all abilities in Niagara.
To become a significant contributor to the kids in our community where our members live, work and play.
The Sawmill Junior Golf Foundation's mandate is to raise funds that can be used for golf initiatives including:
1) Sawmill Kids Try Golf Days - free 1 hour lessons for kids to give golf a try
2) Sawmill's Golf In Schools Program - introduce the game to kids in local elementary schools
3) Sawmill Tournament Entry Program - provide funding for entries/expenses to Provincial or Canadian Championships (Peewee, Bantam, Junior) for Sawmill Performance Team members
4) Sawmill's Birdie Program - provide funds for qualified kids in Sawmill's Junior Try Golf Program
Carrie Julie, Sawmill Golf Course
Volunteer Director #1 - TBD
Volunteer Director #2 - TBD
Volunteer Director #3 - TBD
*Please let us know if you're interested in being part of our Sawmill Junior Golf Foundation team.
Funds in 2020 & 2021 will come from the following sources:
1) Events - 2021 Sawmill Golf Festival (details TBA)
2) Individual Giving (7% membership credit and/or donations)
3) Corporate Support (Donations from local businesses)
~Thank you to all current and future donors for giving the gift of golf to our future leaders~