What is a Sawmill Girls' Day Out?
With everything that goes on in life, it's hard to stay in touch with your girlfriends. Having a girls day out is a great way to catch up.
A Sawmill Girls’ Day Out is one of the best times you can give yourself - golf, laughter, bubbly & your besties. Even if you’re a mom, there are no excuses. Give your husband the diaper bag, sports gear, or grocery list and you’re good to go.
What's included in a Sawmill Girls' Day Out? (a group of 3 to 5 friends) - $160+tax for the group
- One hour golf lesson with PGA of Canada Professional Kevin Niznik:
- Never been to a golf course? No problem! Kevin will teach you the basics and keep things light.
- Have some experience? Let Kevin dig into why you are the 3-putt queen.
- Whatever level your group is, laughter is guaranteed.
- Golf clubs & balls available to borrow for those that don't have them.
- One hour social:
- Enjoy time connecting with friends overlooking the 5th green in a private setting.
- Enjoyed a chilled bottle of Fielding Sparkling Rose on a picnic table covered with a beautiful floral linen.
- Don't want the day to end? You're more than welcome to stay an extra hour - who are we to stop the fun!?!
Girls' Day Out sounds like fun. How do we book it?
Call your friends to organize which Saturday works best. One person will book and pay for the group thereby becoming the designated Leader (aka instigator lol).
2023 dates will be announced in the winter!
Before booking please review:
- No refunds available. If you cannot come your money will be donated to Sawmill's Junior Golf Foundation.
- We'll contact the Leader one week prior to your Girls Day Out and ask you to complete a brief group profile that includes names, if golf clubs are required (left/right hand) and level of golf experience. We promise not to ask about your drinking experience.
- Additional beverages available for purchase and delivery to your private area
We can't wait to welcome you and your posse of women to Sawmill!!!
*If you have any questions about Girls Day Out, please email Carrie.