For more information about Rec Golf, please contact Jeremy at: firstname.lastname@example.org. 2018 information will be posted in January.
Sawmill’s new Rec Golf League is designed for beginner to intermediate golfers that are looking to improve their game in a friendly group learning environment and by playing a few holes every week. The focus is to build on basic golf skills so that you can enjoy the game for your lifetime!
NEW IN 2017:
- ONLY $21 per week: includes professional instruction, range balls, and green fees.
- Weekly 50 minute supervised instruction / practice session AND golf on the course.
- Play up to 9 holes of golf immediately following your session. Tee times are not required but you must check in with the Pro Shop prior to teeing off.
- 12 weeks: Monday, May 29th to Monday, August 21st (No lessons on August 7th for the holiday weekend).
- Supervised instruction by Attila Becsy, PGA of Canada Professional.
- Maximum 12 players per session.
1. Mondays 4:30pm-5:20pm
2. Mondays 5:30pm-6:20pm
3. Mondays 6:30pm-7:20pm
- Each week there will be a group lesson that will focus on a different aspect of the game: fundamentals, putting, chipping, irons/woods, bunker play, golf etiquette and rules, etc.
- Location: Sawmill's Driving Range or Short Game Practice Area.
- League Registration Fee: $225+HST ($254.25) includes weekly supervised instruction, range balls and green fees for 12 weeks. This works out to ONLY $21 per week!!!
- Year-end 9 Hole Golf Tournament on Monday, August 28th. Bring a friend or spouse. Fun prizes will be awarded. Details TBA.
- Sawmill’s Grill 71 will be open on Monday evenings. The Gazebo BBQ will be open on Sunday evenings. Join us for great food and beverage to make this an awesome night out at Sawmill!