Click here to view Tee Times (updated April 18th). *The league is FULL.
The Thursday 18 hole Senior League is very relaxed with a group of seniors who love to play golf, get some exercise, have some laughs, and enjoy the social aspect. We encourage avid golfers of any ability to play and everyone is guaranteed to win and have a great time!
League Format and Prizes
- The league will run every Thursday morning from May 4th to September 14th (20 weeks).
- Tee times are available between 6:30am and 11am. Weekly “set” tee times (the same time every week) will be reserved on a first come, first serve basis. Priority will be given to returning members until March 2nd. New groups will only be accepted after this date, if space permits.
- The weekly fee will be $31 (tax included) which includes a $3 prize fee. All money collected as prize fees will be returned to the players as prizes or gift certificates.
- FYI: The Senior green fee on Thursdays is $31, so there is NO additional cost to play in the league! Save even more money with our “Buy 10 Senior green fees, get 1 free” cards.
- We will award weekly prizes (Pro Shop gift certificates) for player’s scores, the Game of the Week and course contests. As this is not a competitive league, we will pick random winning scores each week (ie. 1st place, 6th place, 17th place and most honest). 1st place can only be won twice. The weekly Game of the Week and course contests will vary and cater to players of all abilities.
- Each week, everyone who plays will be eligible for additional draw prizes – such as pro shop and restaurant gift certificates and free green fees.
- Scorecards need to be turned in to the Pro Shop following golf. All scoring will be done by the Pro Shop staff – you can sit back and relax! Weekly winners will be posted online and in the clubhouse.
- During the season, there are a couple corporate/charity tournaments played on Thursdays. These are 1pm shotguns so tee times will still be available in the morning. However, some of the later groups may have to play earlier in the day. Players will be notified at least one week in advance.
League Fees (HST included in all fees)
1) Entry Fee: $30 (payable online at registration)
2) Weekly Fees: a) League Members: $31 (18 hole green fees $28 and prizes $3)
b) Sawmill Members: $3 (prizes)
Thursdays in April will be practice weeks, once the golf course opens (weather permitting). Green fees will be $16 for 9 holes or $23 for 18 holes for league players (any time of day). Please book tee times.
Senior Championship - Thursday, September 21st
This year-end event for league members will feature 18 holes of golf, lunch, and a prize presentation. Everyone in attendance wins a prize as long as you play a minimum number of rounds.
If you have any questions about the league, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.