Registration is now closed for the season - thank you!
Sawmill’s Thursday Stag Night is designed for guys looking for an awesome night out - enjoying golf, a few drinks, lots of laughs and great food. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed, and everyone has a chance to win in both individual and team games!
League Format and Prizes
- The league will run every Thursday afternoon from May 2nd to August 29th (18 weeks).
- Tee times are available from 3pm to 6:30pm. Weekly “set” tee times will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. Priority will be given to returning members until February 14th. New groups will only be accepted after this date, if space permits. The league will be considered full once all tee times have been allocated.
- The course contests and scoring prizes will be based on your first 9 holes. Please turn in scorecards to the Pro Shop before making the turn.
- The starting hole will alternate from front nine to back nine every week.
- There will be a weekly $5 prize fee for all players. This fee will include gross and net prizes, course contests, a cash skins game, Survivor competition, etc. There will be individual point standings (based on net scores) as well as a team game. All money collected as prize fees will be returned to the players.
- The field will be divided into flights based on handicaps. League handicaps will be updated weekly and posted in the Pro Shop. Everyone has a chance to win with handicaps.
- Seniors (age 60 and over) can choose to play from the white tees. All other players will play the blue tees.
- Prize-giving will take place at approximately 8:30pm every Thursday in Grill 71.
- Scoring will be done by the Pro Shop. Weekly results will be posted online and in the clubhouse.
- Grill 71 will feature pub-style dinners on Thursday night. Chicken wings, burgers, pizza, sandwiches, etc.
League Fees (HST included in all fees)
1) Entry Fee: $40 (payable online at registration)
2) Weekly Fees:
a) League Members – 9 or 18 holes: $29 ($24 green fees + $5 prizes)
b) Sawmill Members: $5 prizes
Thursdays in April will be practice weeks, once the golf course opens (weather permitting). Green fees will be $17 for 9 holes or $24 for 18 holes for league players (any time of day). Please book tee times.
Stag Night Closing Day – Thursday, September 5th
The year-end event will feature a dinner and prize presentation. A fantastic prize table will be awarded to the points leaders, the Survivor champion and many more lucky players in attendance.
Online Registration is now open!!!
- You will receive an automated confirmation email upon successfully registering.
If you have any questions about the league, please email Jeremy