Click here for 2021 Men's Night Tee Times *Subject to change.
The league is full and we will not be able to accept any new players.
League Format and Prizes
- The league will run every Wednesday afternoon from May 5th to September 29th (22 weeks).
- Tee times will be reserved for the league from 12pm to 5:30pm. Weekly “set” tee times will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. Priority will be given to returning members until February 10th. New groups will only be accepted after this date, if space permits. The league will be considered full once all tee times have been allocated. Note: Sawmill members had advance registration if the league entry was paid with their membership fees.
- We will award $400+ in gift certificates weekly for individual play. Pro Shop gift certificates will be given for low gross in each flight, top five low nets, most honest net, and course contests. Low gross can be won twice during the season. There will also be weekly draw prizes, a cash skins game and a 50/50 cash draw. All money collected as prize fees will be returned to the players as gift certificates.
- All gift certificates will be added to your member profile in the Pro Shop system. There won’t be a prize-giving announcement due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- Point standings will be determined based on your weekly 9 hole net scores. Points will accumulate throughout the year to determine final standings. The five weeks in September will be “playoffs” with 50% more points available.
- Weekly points will be awarded as follows: 5 for low gross (all flights). 10 for low net, 8 for 2nd net, 7 for 3rd net, 6 for 4th net, 5 for 5th net. 3 points for a net score of 36 or better. 1 point for playing.
- The field will be divided into three flights based on handicaps. Returning members will start the season with a handicap based on their last five rounds in 2020. New members will have an official league handicap after their second week of play. League handicaps will be updated weekly and posted in the Pro Shop.
- Players that are age 60 and over or in the Bronze flight (handicap 13+) can play from the White tees. Players must choose what tees they are playing for the season on the first week. All other players will play the Blue tees.
- NEW! Given the current Covid-19 restrictions for restaurants, dinner will not be part of the men’s night fee. However, we plan to offer a full dinner menu and we hope that you’ll join us.
- During the season, there will be several field days on Wednesdays featuring team events such as scrambles or best balls. Dates and details will be posted in the Pro Shop and online.
- In the first half of the season, all players will compete in a team event using the best net scores from each team. Survivor… Sawmill will return for the second half of the season! All players will be split into tribes and will battle to avoid elimination. Details will be posted in the Pro Shop.
League Fees (HST included in all fees)
1) Entry Fee: $50 (payable online at registration)
2) Weekly Fees: a) League Members: $37 ($32 for 18 hole Green Fees & $5 for Prizes)
b) League Members Twilight (after 4pm): $30 ($25 for Green Fees & $5 for Prizes)
c) Sawmill Members: $5 for Prizes
All registered league players are welcome to play practice rounds on weekdays in April, once the golf course opens (weather permitting). Green fees will be $20 for 9 holes or $25 for 18 holes for league players (any time of day). Please book tee times.
Men’s Closing Day
With the uncertainty of the Covid-19 pandemic, we will be revisiting plans for a year-end event at a later date.
If you have any questions about the league, please email Jeremy.