Registration is now closed for the season - thank you!
League Format and Prizes
- The league will run every Wednesday afternoon from May 1st to September 25th (22 weeks).
- Tee times will be reserved for the league from 12pm to 5:30pm. Weekly “set” tee times will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. Priority will be given to returning members until February 13th. New groups will only be accepted after this date, if space permits. The league will be considered full once all tee times have been allocated. Note: Sawmill members had advance registration if the league entry was paid with their membership fees.
- A $400 plus prize table will be awarded weekly for individual play. Pro Shop gift certificates will be given for low gross in each flight, top five low nets, most honest net, and course contests. Low gross can be won twice during the season. There will also be weekly draw prizes, a cash skins game and a 50/50 cash draw. All money collected as prize fees will be returned to the players.
- Prize-giving will take place at approximately 8:30pm every Wednesday in the restaurant. There will also be a prize-giving at 7pm with draw prizes for players with early tee times.
- Point standings will be determined based on your weekly 9 hole net scores. Points will accumulate throughout the year to determine final standings. The four weeks in September will be “playoffs” and bonus points will be available.
- The field will be divided into two flights based on handicaps. Returning members will start the season with a handicap based on their last five rounds in 2018. New members will have an official league handicap after their second week of play. League handicaps will be updated weekly and posted in the Pro Shop.
- Seniors (age 60 and over) can play from the white tees. Seniors can choose what tees they are playing for the season on the first week. All other players will play the blue tees.
- Dinner is included in your Men’s Night weekly fee. You have the option to miss two dinners while still playing golf.
- During the season, there will be several field days on Wednesdays featuring team events such as scrambles or best balls. Dates and details will be posted in the Pro Shop and online.
- In the first half of the season, all players will compete in a team event using the best net scores from each team. Survivor… Sawmill will return for the second half of the season! All players will be split into tribes and will battle to avoid elimination. Details will be posted in the Pro Shop.
League Fees (HST included in all fees)
1) Entry Fee: $50 (payable online at registration)
2) Weekly Fees:
a) League Members: $49 ($29 for 18 hole Green Fees, $15 for Dinner & $5 for Prizes)
b) League Members Twilight (after 4pm): $44 ($24 for Green Fees, $15 for Dinner & $5 for Prizes)
c) Sawmill Members: $20 ($15 for Dinner & $5 for Prizes)
Wednesdays in April will be practice weeks, once the golf course opens (weather permitting). Green fees will be $17 for 9 holes or $24 for 18 holes for league players (any time of day). Please book tee times.
Men’s Closing Day - Saturday, October 5th
The year-end event will feature an 18 hole tournament (with a team Quota Points format), dinner and prize presentation. A $7000+ prize table will be awarded to the top 75 (or more) in point standings, team net score winners, Survivor champions, and the top Quota points teams.
If you have any questions about the league, please email Jeremy.