View 2024 Tee Times HERE *Tee times are subject to change
*New members can register on Friday, December 8th, if space permits. Check the tee times before registering!
League Format and Prizes
- The league will run every Wednesday afternoon from May 1st to October 2nd (23 weeks).
- Tee times will be reserved for the league from 12pm to 5:30pm. Weekly “set” tee times will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. Priority registration will be given to returning members. New groups will only be accepted, if space permits. The league will be considered full once all tee times have been allocated. Note: Sawmill members had advance registration if the league entry was paid with their membership fees.
- We will award $400+ in gift certificates weekly for individual play. Pro Shop gift certificates will be given for low gross in each flight, top five low nets, most honest net, and course contests. Low gross can be won twice during the season. There will also be weekly draw prizes, and a cash skins game. All money collected as prize fees will be returned to the players as gift certificates, prizes, or ‘on account’.
- All gift certificates will be added to your profile in the Sawmill computer system.
- Points will be awarded weekly based on your 9 hole net scores. The standings will be updated weekly and posted on the app. Points will accumulate throughout the year to determine final standings.
- Weekly points will be awarded: 1st net 500 points, 2nd net 300 points, 3rd net 190 points, 4th net 135 points, 5th net 110 points, 6th 100 points, 7th 90 points, 8th 85 points, 9th 80 points, 10th and higher 75 points.
- All year-end prizes will be gift certificates. You must play a minimum number of rounds to be eligible.
- The field will be divided into three flights (Gold, Silver, Bronze) based on handicaps. Returning members will start the season with a handicap based on their 2023 scores. New members will have an official league handicap after their second week. Handicaps will be updated weekly and posted on the app.
- Players in the Bronze flight (handicap 13+) can play from the White tees. Players must choose what tees they are playing for the season on the first week. All other players will play the Blue tees.
- Dinner is included in the Wednesday Men’s Night weekly fee. You can miss two dinners while still playing golf.
- During the season, there will be a few field days on Wednesdays featuring team events such as scrambles or best balls. Dates and details will be posted in the Pro Shop and on the website.
League Fees (HST included in all fees)
1) Entry Fee: $50 (payable online starting Monday, December 4th)
2) Weekly Fees: a) League Members: $62 ($38 for 18 hole Green Fees, $19 Dinner & $5 for Prizes)
b) League Members (after 4pm only): $51 ($27 for 9 hole Green Fees, $19 Dinner & $5 for Prizes)
c) Sawmill Members: $24 ($19 Dinner & $5 for Prizes)
NEW and IMPORTANT: All league members must purchase a “Wednesday Men’s Night League Package” on March 1st for 15 rounds. The total for 18 hole players is $570 (15 rounds at $38) or $405 for 9 hole players (15 rounds at $27). Receive a FREE 16th league round if purchased by March 10th. After 16 weeks, green fees will be $27 or $38. Rounds are non-refundable but are transferrable to a guest. Rounds are valid during Men’s Night from May 1st to October 2nd, 2024.
All registered league players are welcome to play practice rounds on weekdays in April, once the golf course opens (weather permitting). Green fees will be $27 for 9 holes or $38 for 18 holes for league players (any time of day). Please book tee times online up to 5 days in advance.
Wednesday Men’s Closing Day
Wednesday, October 9th. 3:30pm shotgun. 9 holes, dinner, and a prize presentation. Details will be announced later in the season.