Here's where it begins.
At Sawmill, YOU decide what you want your magical day to be.
Let's get started.
Firstly, congratulations on your engagement.
Thank you for considering Sawmill Golf Course to play a role in your dream wedding. It's a beautiful country location, set on a scenic golf course in a newly renovated clubhouse. Our goal is to provide you with a variety of choices to ensure that your day is all about you. Choose Sawmill, you and your guests will be thrilled you did!
- Our food is catered by Chef Jan from Grand Oak Culinary Market who has years of successful caterering experience. Impress your guests and keep them talking for years to come.
- Your day all on ONE site: Ceremony, Patio Cocktail Reception, Dinner , Dancing.
- All inclusive Wedding Package from $100 per person plus applicable taxes and 15% gratuity.
- Dedicated Wedding Planner (General Manager, Carrie Julie) to help with all of the details leading up to your special day.
- Carrie will be on site hours before you arrive until the moment you leave to ensure your day runs seamlessly.
- Gourmet 2 Course Menu with many additional options, customized to perfection.
- All of your Room Set-up and Clean-up.
- Standard Table & Napkin Linens, Head Table Linens (for up to 8 people).
- Dance Floor installed for your Special Day.
- The All Inclusive Bar Service
- *Full Bar opens at 5:30pm.
- Unlimited House Wine throughout Dinner (bar closed).
- Full Bar resumes after Dessert until 12am (Bar service ends at 12am so that your guests last drink is consumed by 12:30am when the DJ ends).
- Open Bar selection includes 2 Draft, 3 Domestic Bottled Beers / House Red and White Wine / Rye, Rum, Vodka, Scotch, and Gin / Unlimited Mix.
- Should you want to add anything additional (liquor, etc) a $20 corkage fee will apply to the retail price plus tax and gratuity.
- Freshly brewed Coffee & Tea served for 1 hour following dinner.
- A $1000 (plus tax) Room Rental will ONLY apply to weddings that don't meet our $8,000 minimum (before taxes & gratuities).
2 Course Menu
Includes fresh bread & butter, main served with Seasonal Roasted Vegetables and Garlic Mashed OR Herb Roast Potaotes and chef inspired sauce. Served Family Style.
Your choice of Salad (choose one)
‘Organic Ontario Greens, Local Vegetable Flourish and Choice of Dressings’
‘Classic Ceasar Salad of Crisp Romaine, House-Made Herbed Croutons, Garlicky Dressing and Double Smoked Bacon’
‘Cool Salad of Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Toasted Sunflower Seeds and Scallions, with Local Honey and Vanilla Bean Dressing’
Your choice of Main (choose two)
Cider-Cured Whole Pork Loin, Slow-Roasted with Fresh Rosemary and Stone-Ground Mustard
Air-Dried Chicken Breast, Iron-Seared with Smoky Paprika and Lemon-Thyme
Grilled Beef Tenderloin, Roasted Shallot and Merlot Reduction and Crushed Peppercorns
Vegetarian option – Mushroom Saute
Additional Dinner Options
- Antipasto - Olives, Cold Vegetable Salad, Three Canadian Cheeses, Two Cured Meats, Breads and Gourmet Crackers, Pickled Items. Served plated add $16 per person OR family style add $14 per person.
- Soup - Locally sourced, seasonally inspired. Served plated. Add $8 per person.
- Di Cecco Gourmet Pasta - Farfalle, Rotini or Penne served plated. Add $13 per person. For hand-made pasta, add an additional $4 per person.
In Savoury Churchill Sausage & Pomodoro Sauce
In Creamy Smoked Chicken Sauce, with Pepperoncino Flakes
- Desserts - Served plated. Add $7 per person.
Cocktail Hour Appetizer Options
- Hot Appetizers Chef’s Selections - five delectable items, as chosen by the Chef. Cocktail Service. Add $11 per person.
- Antipasto Buffet - Olives, Cold Vegetable Salad, Three Canadian Cheeses, Two Cured Meats, Breads and Gormet Crackers, Pickled Items, presented beautifully on a buffet. Add $12 per person.
- Cheese & Cracker Tray - 3 Canadian Cheeses, Gourmet Crackers and Baguette, Fruit, and Preserves. Add $6 per person.
- Fruit Tray - Fresh Seasonal Fruit served with a Vanilla Scented Honey & Yogurt Dip. Add $5.50 per person.
- Premium Chair Covers $4 per person.
- Premium Floor Length Table Linens $15 per table.
- Patio Cocktail Service (clear plastic punch glasses included) - Refreshing Non Alcoholic Punch $25 per bowl / Wine Punch $45 per bowl
- On Site Ceremony overlooking beautiful old willow trees, a pond, and scenic Hole 5 on the Golf Course.Forty chairs and signing table with linen is included. $500 fee.
- Your wedding cake can be served for dessert.$5 per person plating charge.
- Late Night Option $4 per person. Include Warm Pizza, Coffee and Tea Station / Late night server, plates and cocktail napkins / Wedding cake cut and plated by late night server / Served for 30 minutes. You choose the time (typically 10:30pm).
For Terms and a printable version please click here: Sawmill Wedding Package
For availability and more information please contact Carrie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 289-213-2555.