Sawmill offers an excellent Junior membership rate and many incentives for making Sawmill your home course.
Please click here for the 2017 Sawmill Junior Membership Form.
Please click here for the 2017 Sawmill Membership Package.
Junior Green Fees
Our Junior rates are the best in town! Juniors age 17 and under can play 18 holes for $18. That’s only a buck a hole! Juniors can play weekdays anytime and weekends/holidays after 1pm.
Sawmill is proud to offer new Junior Tees introduced in 2015! Our Junior Tees scale the golf course down to fit the skill and driving distance of beginning golfers, so that all players can enjoy their round. Junior Tees are marked by coloured blocks (Purple and Orange) on level locations in the fairway. The course plays approximately 3000 yards from the Purple tees and 4000 yards from the Orange tees. By playing from the appropriate yardages, kids can experience the joy (and challenge) of making pars just as a pro does. These new tees encourage faster play, lower scores, and more fun for kids and their families. Junior scorecards are available in the Pro Shop.
Get your kids interested in golf and bring the whole family! On weekend afternoons (after 4pm) bring the whole family to golf for the low price of $30. Family nights are good for 2 parents and up to 4 kids playing together.
Sawmill's Drive, Chip & Putt Team
Become a member of Sawmill's Drive, Chip & Putt Team!! This is identical to the competition seen on television prior to the Masters. Give your son or daughter a chance to compete at Augusta! How to become a Member of Sawmill's Junior Drive, Chip & Putt Team:
- Register for the local qualifier July 13th at Fox Valley GC in Lancaster, NY (not far from the Buffalo airport). Registration is free and is now open at www.drivechipandputt.com.
- Register for Sawmill's Drive, Chip & Putt Team. The cost is $30 and includes an Under Armour team shirt, 2 hours of instruction to prepare, and entry into Sawmill's very own Drive, Chip & Putt Championship.
- Attend the 2 hour lesson and practice session on Saturday, May 27th from 9 – 11am. This session will be taught by Attila Becsy and will focus on putting, chipping and driving to prepare you for the real thing!!!
- Compete in Sawmill's Drive, Chip & Putt junior division on Saturday, May 27th from 11am – 2pm. We'll have different divisions for different ages just like the local qualifier. Details TBA.
- Attend the local qualifier on July 13th at Fox Valley GC as a "Team Sawmill" member and cheer each other on!
***If you have any questions about the Drive, Chip & Putt Team, please don't hesitate to call Jeremy at 905.562.4041.
Family Series Events
Dates and details are coming soon about these family golf events!
We now have 6 short holes on the range for our young and beginner golfers to use!