PLAY GOLF - Advanced Junior Program
Sawmill is proud to be part of a community which actively supports the participation of our families in sports. Our junior programs are Niagara's best!
Our Advanced Junior Golf Program is designed to improve on already acquired golf skills and get kids playing in a weekly league. If your child can competently play 18 holes of golf and shoot 100 or less from the forward tees then this is the place for them!
Players in our Advanced Junior Program will also play in our NEW 9 hole Junior League. Kids will play with other juniors of the same skill level every week throughout the summer with opportunities to build friendships along the way.
ADVANCED JUNIOR INFO
* 11 week program
* TWICE per week: 50 minute supervised instruction (range / short game practice area) AND weekly play in Sawmill's new Junior League (Sundays May 28th-June 18th) / Thursdays June 29th-Aug 24th)
* The new 9 hole Junior League is team based play with tee times from 12-1pm. Weekly prize-giving and lunch (pizza, burgers, hot dogs) on Sundays/Thursdays at approximately 3:30pm.
* Year-end event on Thursday, August 24th - golf tournament, prizes and dinner is included.
* The player to coach ratio is 10:1
* Every player gets a Sawmill golf hat
* BREAK WEEK: JULY 23rd-29th (NO lesson)
* Attila Becsy, PGA of Canada Pro will provide professional instruction for all sessions. Attila has a proven track record in developing Ontario's juniors.
* Professional photo oppotunity with Digital Sports Photography - dates TBD (at own cost)
* Cost: $150+HST = $169.50
GOLF CLUBS FOR YOUR GOLFER
Sawmill sells the most popular brands at the best prices. We'd love to outfit all of our juniors with the best equipment for their skill level. Get the right golf gear at the right price!!
- ALL registrations are NON-refundable.
- Before you register please be sure that your child has no conflicts with other activities as sessions can only be changed if there is availability.